Salient Feature of My Personality.

Top 3 features of my Personality. 


1) Sensitive 















2) Friendly Nature 














3) Socially Active


















Essay on Friendly Nature:-

             The salient feature of my personality is that I love making new friends. Currently, I have over 500 friends. The reason is that I have been studying in different institutions. I have been at Misali Public School Muzaffargarh for four years, then got admission in Cadet College Batrasi, Mansehra. For F.sc I chose Punjab College Lahore but later got migrated  to Punjab College Muzaffargarh. I have also attended summer camp at Punjab College Multan. So in all these institutions I came to know many people. I built good relationships with my class-mates, seniors, Juniors and staff. Recently, I am student of BS English at GC university Faisalabad and I am moving ahead with the same approach. They are all from different regions, having different cultures and speaking different languages. The interaction with them has developed a universal thinking in me. 

                This quality is not mainly self developed in me, rather I have inherited it from my father. He is in private sector working as a sales officer in a pasticides selling company.  He is a socially active person having a great chain of friends around him. So, following his footsteps, I also developed this feature in me. I’ve adjusted myself in different conditions with different type of people. I often invite my friends at home and also visit them. In this way I know their traditions, their style of living and their hospitality. Such gatherings give me more pleasure than anything else. It’s often said that good friends are blessing of Allah. So in this aspect I find myself a much blessed person. I’ve a bunch of sincere friends who can help me in difficult times.

                  Having many friends from all over the Pakistan at this age gives me a special joy. You can tackle any situation with the help of these people. In this era, you can’t survive without having a good post. You can’t get your things done without strong references. Having these friends have developed a sense of unity in me. Now, I don’t think as an individual rather I have congregational approach in me. It has also helped in enhancing my general knowledge. These friends prove to be an armour for you.

               When you are having good chain of friends, you can get your problems solved with the help of just a call phone. Obviously your friends will oblige you. It’s like a cooperating community where you give benefits to people and take benefits from them. In this way life becomes easy and more enjoyable. Since April 2005 I have been studying away from home, so I have been able to develop un-ending relations with many students. My father has always encouraged me to have good friendships. He asks me to have friends good in studies and having good character.

                      Currently, I am doing BS English at GC University Faisalabad. I want to become a CSS qualified officer. Besides this, I aim to huge number of friends when I have done my degree. I am trying to polish this feature. I’ll advise everyone to have good friendships without any favouritism. This feature will boost up your confidence and make you a person with universal and positive thinking. 

To add on facebook fahad and to follow me on Twitter fahadsays

Thank you for going through the article.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Effects of ''Life Skills'' Course On Me.

In the Memory of My Uncle.

A Recap of Pakistan Super League- 1st Edition